Monday, June 19, 2017

U8 Sport U Watch Unboxing, Review, and Usage from banggood.com

I was a little hesitant about buying this U8 Sport U Watch from banggood. I was wondering if it would be able to compete with the Samsung smart watch. I now think this watch can hold its own. The quality this watch also surprised me! The capacitive screen is very responsive and responds to my finger touches as well as my smart phone does. It is available in black, red, and white.

In the video I cover the following things:

1. Short Unboxing

2. Bluetooth Connection

3. USB Charging

4. Controlling the camera

5. Receiving a phone call

6. Application browsing

7. .. and a few other things

You can get this "U8 Sport U Watch 1.48 Inch Bluetooth Smart Wrist Sports Watch Bracelet" in black, red, or white

For a variety of quality smart watches,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/smartwatch/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment