Friday, August 25, 2017

U8 Plus Bluetooth Smartwatch For iPhone & Android - Unboxing & Review

U8 Plus Smartwatch: Shoppers: On Canon 60D: Behind Me On TV: To:

My V-Log Videos: Diving Web Series: Review Site: to Buy a cup of coffee for me?

Thank you coffee keeps me making great videos:

Bitcoin Send Here: 1EbhbFNx5Er3xbn9gJB7xr7NuNERzYzRfz

PayPal Address: Chrisbensberg@yahoo.com

Ripple XRP Here: rG6MDJomMSnpiDNFjJXm6e5GsWCcg6REWb

FairCoin Here: fMU2dYDhj4MEDQ8Jkj83hnzbdMj4h1qHR7

********************************************************************

My How To Start A Website or Blog Me On Facebook: Here For More Amazing by Kevin MacLeod: (music at for watching.

God Bless

Business Only Please: diysavemoney@yahoo.com

********************************************************************

Today I review and unbox the U8 Smartwatch, this watch packs a punch with all the features for the small price, again don't think apple quality but this thing holds its own. I hope you enjoy the video.

For a variety of quality smart watches,

click the link: http://videxponential.net/smartwatch/shop/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    smartwatch for iphone

    ReplyDelete