Saturday, December 9, 2017

U8 Smartwatch - REVIEW - $15 Bluetooth Smartwatch

This is a straight review of this very basic smartwatch, which essentially does count your steps, sedentary reminder, reminds you to drink water and monitor your sleep. It also connects via bluetooth with a smartphone. I searched on my iPhone for the app which the watch itself requires for connection, but coulnd't found it..looks it can better work with android by supporting all its functions. However, I do not recommend linking both since will eat the battery like really fast. If you consider this smartwatch, take it for the pedometer app and for its look. That is my honest opinion.

Right now you can get it for under $15.

If you enjoyed the video, smash that like button, and also make sure to subscribe to my channel if you are new so you won't miss the new awesome videos I will be uploading. Thanks for stopping by though :)

→ CONNECT ←

GOOGLE: Video Production ←

Creator: HenriVITUS

Channel: HenriVITUS

→ Music Source ←

Song: "Falling Down"

Artist: Ryan Little

Link:

For a Variety of Smart Watch,

go to eBay Site: http://videxponential.net/eBaySmartWatch

No comments:

Post a Comment