Monday, February 25, 2019

SINOBI SW01 Quartz Wristwatch Review

This is a video review I made about the #SINOBI SW01 quartz #wristwatch.

The brand: SINOBI

The model: SW01

Here are several links to purchase this item (Amazon (Amazon (Aliexpress)

The pros:

- Attractive price.

- Clean and simple design that is relevant for both genders (Personally I believe it goes well with either casual or elegant look).

- I like that when adjusting the time and pushing the crown back to it’s place, the hands don’t move a bit, in what might cause the time to deviate from the setup and be less accurate.

The cons:

- Doesn’t include hand to portray the seconds, and maybe a display for the date of the month could have been a nice addition.

- No user manual / instructions / relevant papers at all (thought it’s a simple watch, I think this is the kind of thing that makes the difference between a simple watch to a branded on).

****

FAQ :

****

I will update this section if relevant.

Here is a link to the user manual of this item:

Not relevant, since it didn’t come with any user manual.

Here is the description of the item:

SINOBI Unisex Wristwatch Simple Fashion Men's Wrist Watches NATO Strap Nylon Watchband Top Luxury Brand Male Geneva Quartz Clock

For further questions about this video please comment about this video and I will do my best to answer you.

I invite you to:

- Like this video!

- Subscribe "Original Video Reviews" YouTube channel -

- Subscribe "OVR Fashion" YouTube channel -

- Subscribe "OVR Kids" YouTube channel -

- Like my Facebook Page -

- Follow my Google+ page -

- Follow my Twitter account -

- Follow my Instagram account -

#Watches

Disclaimer:

The description to this video includes affiliated links. This means that if you choose to purchase via these links, I will receive a small commission that will help me to keep making more quality video reviews. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you'll pay more money because of that, as my interest is to find the best deals for my viewers. Thank you for your understanding.

For a Variety of Smart Watch,

go to eBay Site: http://videxponential.net/eBaySmartWatch

No comments:

Post a Comment